Although San Fernando became an independent parish in 1858, San Isidro Labrador Parish Church was only finished in 1886.
San Isidro Labrador Church is made from cut coral stones.
The Church’s structure is of Gothic design. Gothic influences are shown in the church’s main door as well as its windows.
The Bell towers on each side adds to the majesty of the gothic structure.